Kira Community Services is always interesting in hearing from experienced and passionate support workers.
Kira support workers are employed on a part time basis to support and empower our clients to achieve their own outcomes during their activities and programs.
Kira Support Workers
- are flexible in their availability to work.
- available to work a variety of shifts between the hours of 6 am to 8 pm Monday to Sunday.
- experienced in designing life skills programs to support people to achieve their individual goals
- have experience in working with Positive Behaviour Support Plans.
- enjoy their work, operate as a team and advocate for people living with a disability.
To be part of the Kira Team, you must have:
- Certificate III (or higher) in Disability or similar
- at least 12 months recent experience working in a disability community setting
- evidence of full Working Rights within Australia
- current (within 3 months) National Police Clearance
- current Working with Children Check
- current full WA Drivers Licence
- a registered, road worthy reliable insured car
- a mobile phone
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- National Police Check (less than 3 months old) (Required)
- car with recent 100 point safety check (Required)
- First Aid Certificate (less than three years old) (Required)
- Working With Children Check (Preferred)
- Full working rights within Australia (Required)
- Full WA issued Driver’s Licence (Required)
Kira support worker positions are offered as SCHADS Industry Award 2010 level 2.1
Interested? Apply today